This course is for PRINCE2 Practitioners who are required to take the PRINCE2 Re-Registration Examination in order to demonstrate their commitment to professional development and to retain their PRINCE2 Practitioner status.
This 2 day PRINCE2 ReRegistration Fast-Track training course is aimed at experienced PRINCE2® Practitioners that are looking to refresh their knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology and retain their Practitioner status. It includes the 1 hour PRINCE2 Re-registration exam
Focus recommends this course for individuals who are confident of their knowledge of PRINCE2 and require only a little training or support.
If do not have recent experience of using PRINCE2, we suggest you attend either the PRINCE2 ReRegistration - 3 days or the PRINCE2 ReRegistration - 5 days course
Prepare and take the PRINCE2 Re-registration Examination administered by the APM Group
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Take the 1 hour PRINCE2 Re-Registration exam (included in the course)
- Explain the terminology that is used within PRINCE2
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2 project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2 project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2 themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2 processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2 management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2 environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2 effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2.
Be able to create and assess management products
You will need to provide evidence that you have passed your original Practitioner examination to be eligible for Re-registration. Please bring your candidate number and/or certificate to your course to show the invigilator.
Typical Course Content
Revision of PRINCE2 Elements:
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination:
Exams & Certification
Re-Registration Examination Format
- Objective testing
- 3 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 30
- 1 hour will be allowed (no reading time)
- Open-book examination (only the PRINCE2 Manual is allowed)
- The pass mark is 55% - candidates need a total of 17/30 marks to pass the exam.
You will be expected to complete pre course reading as detailed in the joining instructions.
Additional evening work may be required in the form of consolidation reading and mock examination questions. The evening work is an integral part of the course and delegates should expect to spend approximately two hours on these activities.
Virtual classrooms provide all the benefits of attending a classroom course without the need to arrange travel and accomodation. Please note that virtual courses are attended in real-time, commencing on a specified date.