PRINCE2 Agile™ is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.
PRINCE2 Agile is supported by an exam and formal qualification and delivered by our accredited training providers. As with PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector.
PRINCE2 Agile has been developed in response to demand from our user communities and designed to help experienced PRINCE2 practitioners tailor management controls for agile development, while helping ‘agilistas’ understand PRINCE2 governance requirements.
No results for
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Weekend
Please contact Focus on 0845 450 6120
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
PRINCE2 Agile is available to qualified PRINCE2 Practitioners. The majority of PRINCE2 Agile guidance will be new material and will examine how PRINCE2 and agile methods can interact and be adapted to accommodate each other in order to benefit overall management of projects
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile Hexagon - what to fix and what to flex
Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Cynefin
Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
Change (including the feedback loop)
Principles and behaviours
The Agilometer and Risk
Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn charts and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary
- Frequest releases and Retrospectives
Directing a Project
Closing a Project
The PRINCE2 Management Products
Rich communication (including Workshops)
Kanban and The Kanban Method
General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Managements hints and tips)
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
Exams & Certification
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam is a 2½ hour, open book, objective testing style exam. The exam is taken during the afternoon of the third day and you are permitted to use your PRINCE2 Agile Manual during the exam. The exam is structured using 5 questions with a total of 50 marks.
You may prefer an online course if you are looking for a flexible and cost-effective solution. Online courses allow you to study at your own pace, at a time that suits you.
We have the following eLearning options available: