This video based course provides delegates with a 'whistle-stop tour' of the role of the Business Analyst who acts as the link between business needs, users and IT within change initiatives.
This course uses examples and a simple case study introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes within a business. We also consider the tools and techniques available to Business Analysts to assist them in their role.
This package includes:
- Video learning
Once purchased, this video based learning is active for a 12-month period.
Please note that the exam is taken at a test centre – contact us for details.
Typical Video Course Content
This course is suitable for anyone new to Business Analysis or anyone wishing to understand the role better, but may be preferable for those having already completed courses in the Diploma stream and/or have some experience.
- Recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst describe how a business strategy is developed
- Adopt a business analysis process modal approach to change initiatives capture business system issues
- Consider the perspectives of key individuals who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe the contents of a business case which would be used to justify a project
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- The role of the Business Analyst - Skills and Competencies Introducing Strategy Analysis
- Introducing the Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements Delivering the Business Solution Exam
Key Examination Information
- BCS Business Analysis Foundation Exam (One Hour Multiple Choice)