This accredited course will fully prepare you for the Foundation Certificate in Business Change from the British Computer Society (BCS).
The exam is not included but can be taken at a Pearson Vue test centre or online.
Contact us if you would like to include an exam voucher with your booking.
This course provides your Knowledge Based specialism for the BCS BA Diploma.
- Fully interactive course structure enables you to learn at your own pace
- Comprehensive and detailed course content
- Written by experienced BCS examiners
- Questions on all sections of the course allow you to regularly reinforce your learning
- Recorded tests at the end of each module let you compare your results in your online gradebook
- Access to further online reading on each module of the course to strengthen knowledge
- Advice, hints and tips on learning and how best to prepare for the exam
- Assistance from experienced tutors if required
Who is it for?
Business Analysts and other managers who require an introduction to the business change process and to the range of techniques used in effecting change in organisations. This Foundation represents one of four modules for the BCS Business Analysis Diploma so is ideal for those looking to progress to the more specialist BCS courses.
How long does the course take to complete?
The course lasts approximately 21 hours.
You will have unlimited access to the course for 40 days.
How do I complete the exam?
The exam is booked separately with a Pearson Vue test centre (exam fee at time of writing - £145)
The exam is also now available online from ProctorU.
What format is the exam?
The examination lasts one hour and consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. It's a 'closed book' examination i.e. no notes or books are allowed into the examination room. The pass mark is 26/40.
What does the online course cover?
The course offers an approach that extends from the initial investigation of the organisation through a business change lifecycle to the implementation of the proposed changes. Key areas include:
- Defining business change
- Understanding how IT may be used to improve and transform organisations
- Defining a lifecycle for business change
- Identifying techniques used to align organisations with changes in their environment
- Explaining an approach to defining business improvement
- Identifying techniques used to design business changes
- Explaining the issues concerned with implementing business change
- Identifying business and modelling techniques that may be used to ensure effective business changes are identified
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma Online
- BCS Business Analysis Practice
- BCS Modelling Business Processes Online
- BCS Requirements Engineering Online