This course is based on V3.0 of the CCSK exam and the CSA Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Cloud Computing V3.0 which results with the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge.
The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge – Foundation class provides students a comprehensive one day review of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK v3.0 certificate exam. Starting with a detailed description of cloud computing, the course covers all major domains in the Guidance v3.0 document from the Cloud Security Alliance, and the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
This training programme is geared towards security professionals looking to achieve the CCSK-plus certification, but is also useful for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of cloud security.
We recommend attendees have at least a basic understanding of security fundamentals, such as firewalls, secure development, encryption, and identity management.
This is a two day class that begins with the CCSK – Basic training, followed by a second day, CCSK-plus, of additional content and hands-on activities.
- • Introduction and Cloud Architecture
- • Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- • Managing cloud computing security and risk
- • Data security for cloud
- • Securing applications and users
- • Selecting Cloud services
- • Cloud Risk assessment
- • Create and secure a public cloud
- • Encrypting an EBS volume
- • Identity and access management
London - Ealing
Nearby hotels include:
- Travelodge London Ealing, 77 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 5SJ
40 Uxbridge Road
The nearest station is Ealing Broadway. On leaving the station walk left on The Broadway, at the traffic lights turn right continuing west on The Broadway.
At the next set of lights continue straight on (this is the start of the Uxbridge Road) and the offices can be found on the right.
Train lines: Central line, Piccadilly line, Heathrow Express & British Rail
83, 207, 427, E2, E7, E8, E11, N11 and N207
Stop “P” – Ealing Police Station
Stop “U” – St Leonards Road
- 10 minutes to Paddington by train
- 18 minutes to Heathrow Terminal 1 by train
- 22 minutes to the West End by tube
- 15 minutes drive to the M4, A40/M, M1 and M25
- 5 bus routes servicing the area with buses passing every 3.5 minutes
The online examination is 60 questions and is 90 minutes long.