This unique, highly practical and intensive 10 day course will equip delegates with little or no previous experience with the full range of knowledge and skills needed to take on the role of a Business Analyst. During the course, delegates will have the opportunity to sit the four written examinations which are needed for the BCS-ISEB Business Analysis Diploma.
The course content will cover that associated with each of the following BCS-ISEB qualifications:
- Business Analysis Practice (BAP)
- Requirements Engineering (RE)
- Commercial Awareness (CA)
- Modelling Business Processes (MBP)
Delegates will separately book their oral exam with the BCS once it is confirmed that they have passed each of the four modules. The oral examination must be taken within 12 months of receiving the final written exam result.
The price includes the exams for the four modules, course materials, and lunch.
A preparation day for the oral exam can be added for £295+vat (normally £450+vat).
Delegates can also select other dates and alternative modules scheduled to run at London - Regent Street venue.
Upon course completion successful delegates will:
- Understand the role of the Business Analyst and the organisational context in which the role is undertaken
- Be able to work with senior business and IT staff to investigate, analyse and model business activities and problems and recommend appropriate solutions
- Understand the requirements engineering process and work with requirements stakeholders and others to ensure requirements are complete, unambiguous, realistic and testable
- Construct a static structure model, a process model, a simple dynamic event driven model and a simple user interface model
- Sit all of the written examinations required to gain the BCS Business Analysis Diploma
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. This course is designed for anyone wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to be a Business Analyst and/or acquire the BCS-ISEB Business Analysis Diploma.
The course content will cover that associated with each of the following BCS qualifications:
- Business Analysis Practice
- Requirements Engineering
- Commercial Awareness
- Modelling Business Processes
Exams & Certification
The BCS Business Analysis Diploma is awarded following the successful completion of 2 core modules, 2 specialist modules and an Oral Examination.
Delegates will sit the following exams:
- Business Analysis Practice (Core)
- Requirements Engineering (Core)
- Commercial Awareness (Knowledge based specialism)
- Modelling Business Processes (Practitioner specialism)
A candidate will be awarded a Certificate for each and every module that they pass.
Delegates will book their oral exam with the BCS once it is confirmed they have passed each of the four modules. The oral examination must be taken within 12 months of receiving the final written exam result.
- BCS Benefits Planning and Realisation
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma Residential Fast Track
- BCS Business Analysis Foundation - Weekend
- BCS Business Analysis Practice & Modelling Business Processes Fast Track
- BCS Business Analysis Practice and Commercial Awareness Fast Track
- BCS Business Architecture
- BCS Business Requirements Engineering and Business Change Fast Track