Focus is Recruiting
We currently have two vacancies for exciting roles in theoffices in Peterborough – detailed below:
If these are of interest please respond by sending your application and CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
As a Marketing Administrator for our team in Peterborough you will be administering all the website course information which includes pricing, course dates and other course information.
About The Person
- Ensuring all course information on the Focus on Training website is accurate and up to date
- Adding new course materials and partner relationships.
- Ensuring all Partner price changes are accurately reflected on the website and advising Focus management on market pricing and price changes to ensure we are optimising our margin whilst maintaining a competitive position in the marketplace
- Add new suppliers and products relationships as are agreed.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to ensure we are optimising the way our customers view course information on the website and in order to achieve an improved ROI.
- Working with Partners and Focus teams to ensure all course dates are accurately reflected on the Focus website.
- Researching the market and advising Focus management on opportunities for new products and/or suppliers which can be launched on to the website.
- Working with the technical development team to identify and implement improvements to automated course updating on the website.
- Identifying opportunities for outbound marketing and newsletter/blog articles based on market activity.
Skills & Experience
- Accuracy in delivery and attention to detail
- Strong ability to accurately proof read written materials
- Experienced in use of Microsoft office including word and excel
- Preferably used a website CMS previously
Sales and Support Executive
About The Role
As a Sales and Support Executive for our Peterborough team you will be providing support to the Sales Team and assisting the Customer Service Team in processing training course bookings. Your will be a proactive, organised, client focused administrator with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone to provide a first class service to our clients.
About The Person
- Convert phone and web enquiries into sales – all INBOUND enquiries
- Support the Sales Executive(s) in the achievement of monthly sales targets
- Provide advice and assistance to customers
- Maintain customer records within the CRM system
- Assist the Customer Service team in the processing of bookings
- Assist in the arrangement of in-house courses
- Assist in maintaining accurate and complete course data on our website
- Any additional tasks that you are assigned by your line manager or a senior member of staff.
List of skills required
- Experience in a sales or sales focussed customer service role
- Strong communication and customer skills, including confident phone manner
- Ability to understand and respond to enquiries for a wide range of course types including technical topics
- Commercially astute
- Confident in use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- An excellent level of spoken and written English
- Focused on providing high quality of service with attention to detail