Do you run an airport? We have a new course for you!
Drones – Disruptive Operations and Countering: Vulnerabilities and Opportunities
This course will give delegates an introductory-level appreciation into disruptive drone activities, elements of system design, insights into potential vulnerabilities and methods for defeating the devices. Whilst land and water-based drones (surface and sub-surface) are included, the course primarily considers airborne systems, and the challenges in defeating them. Latest industry-based technology and solutions are included, where commercial restrictions allow.
This course was written by and is delivered by a leading expert:
- Qualified and experienced Trials Officer with the UK MoD Air Warfare Centre
- Led complex flight trials including Fast Jets, Maritime Patrol, UAS and ISR capabilities
- Acceptance lead for ScanEagle UAS into service with the Royal Navy in 2013
- Integrated Air Defence System specialist
- RAF Electronic Warfare Officer
- MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper experience – weapons, airborne trials, Concept of Employment, Air Operations Centre roles
- Worked with all current and recent UK MOD UAS programmes
Currently only one date available on 24th Jan so book now to avoid disappointment click here for more information