APM Project Management Awards 2017 – entries now being accepted
The APM (Association for Project Management) Project Management Awards, have been celebrating exceptional achievements in project management for over 20 years and are once again accepting entries for the 2017 Awards with a broader choice of categories to give a wider range of projects, programmes and professionals from any sector the opportunity to enter.
The APM Awards recognise the very best the profession has to offer, from aspiring young project managers to experienced project professionals managing complex projects and programmes both in the UK and overseas.
Being nominated for an APM Award is one of the highest forms of recognition that you can receive in the profession.
Enter before 19 June to be considered for nomination.
List of Awards categories:
- Project of the Year:
- IT and Technology project
- Transformation project
- Engineering, construction and infrastructure project
- Specialist project
- Social Project
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Programme of the Year
- Project Professional of the Year
- Young Project Professional
- Project Management Company of the Year
- Project Management Consultancy of the Year [new]
- PMO of the Year [new]
- Shell HSSE Award
- The Mike Nichols Award for Inspiration
To find out more and to enter visit www.apm.org.uk
Focus on Training has a wide range of Project Management courses – Click here to find out more