BCS-ISEB Modelling Business Processes
Select specific date to see price, venue and full details.
Senior and line managers, consultants, business analysts and project leaders who are involved in improving the effectiveness of business processes or who wish to ensure that IT applications are built on a firm foundation.
With change management a feature of all modern organisations, most business managers and business analysts will from time to time model the underlying processes which need to be re-engineered or enhanced. This course will allow you to draw on proven best practice methodology rather than make progress by trial and error alone.
Successful delegates will be able to:
- Identify and model core business processes at an organisational level
- Model business processes at an operational level
- Analyse activities within business processes
- Analyse managerial and performance aspects of activities and processes
- Evaluate and re-design business processes
- Use the process model to identify IT system development opportunities.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course although it is assumed that delegates have an understanding and experience of how businesses operate.
- The context for Business Process Modelling
- Identifying the Business Process
- Modelling Business Processes
- Evaluating and improving Business Processes
- Translating the model into IT rquirements
Exams & Certification
On the final day of the course delegates sit the BCS-ISEB Certificate in Modelling Business Processes. The format is a one hour, open book exam based on a business scenario. There is 15 minutes reading time.
This Certificate can be used to contribute towards the BCS-ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis.